We are honored that InsideVIEW has been certified by Google as a so-called “Trusted Verifier” for Google My Business. We now belong to a handful of trusted companies worldwide, who have been given this prestigious title.
We’ve chosen Africa as our continent to focus on.
Reason is that in many other parts of the world companies can use the regular mail service to receive a postcard with a PIN or receive a phone call. But in Africa, this is all much more complicated.
What is a Trusted Verifier?
A Trusted Verifier (TV) is a partner that is able to create and verify both new Google My Business listings and also verify existing (unclaimed) listings on the spot instantly.
There are a few requirements before we can verify a business:
- Be physically at the geographic location of the business.
- Get proof of the business existence, by checking business documents in case we cannot be at the location, such as a business license issued by the government or a utility bill
Why verify your local business on Google My Business?
Once verified, business owners have access to:
- Update contact details and description
- Update Business hours and special hours
- Upload photos
- Respond to reviews
- Publish posts
- Publish services (if applicable)
- Publish products (if applicable)