My trip to the Gambia a few weeks ago was ended very quickly due the political situation, even before I have been able to visit any hotel, resort or restaurant/bar to shoot a virtual tour for Google Streetview!
Don’t worry: I decided to allow all business owners to have the virtual tour photographed and online on Google and their website before the next season!
This means that your future guests will have the opportunity to walk virtually through your great venue from the comfort of their own home, by simply using a tablet, smartphone or desktop.
This will greatly increase the chance of them booking your location and NOT your competitors’!
I will be in the Gambia, ready to shoot virtual tours from Thursday, March 2nd and I will be available for bookings until Wednesday March, 8th.
Frequently Asked Questions (and the answers)
Prior to the previous trip I received various questions by business owners and managers. I’ve recorded a few short videos in which I answer the following questions:
- What is Google Streetview Trusted?
- Who is Eduard de Boer?
- How long have you been in the Google Streetview program?
- In which countries can you shoot a virtual tour?
- My street is not on Google Streetview. Can you shoot and publish it on Google Streetview?
- How long does it take to shoot a virtual tour for Google Streetview Trusted?
- How long does it take for a virtual tour to appear online on Google Streetview?
- Which areas of my business will be photographed for a virtual tour?
- What time of the day should we schedule our virtual tour photoshoot?
- Can I apply for a reshoot of my business for Google Streetview Trusted?
Last week, I received the following questions, which I also answer in a short video:
- Will you inform our guests when shooting a virtual tour for Google Streetview Trusted?
- Our Google My Business listing is incorrect or incomplete. Can you fix it?
- How much does a virtual tour for Streetview Trusted cost?
- What measures are in place with a virtual tour to ensure privacy and legal compliance?
More questions and answers will follow soon. Stay tuned!
Do you have a question before booking?
If you are interested in getting a virtual tour for your business but still have one or more question(s), please contact me, so I can answer all your questions.
Want to schedule the shoot for a virtual tour ASAP?
Since my time in the Gambia is limited and I already have some bookings, I advise you to not wait too long before booking a shoot. Please go to the booking form for planning a shoot.
Looking forward to meeting you in March!